Tiwa's Blog
twitter facebook rss

My Sugar Daddy Is ”sweeter” Than My Boyfriend

Pictures from Ubi Franklin's birthday party
Is that Miley Cyrus? She looks unrecognizable in new cover for W mag

ih

From another lost female blog reader : I don’t want to bore you and the readers of your blog with a long story, so let me just try and go straight to the point of my headache. My problem is between a young guy and an advance man.

I have this guy I’ve been dating for like two years now and he works in a bank here in Lagos but I cant seem to remember the last time he gave me any reasonable money. He always complain that his salary is small and even when he comes to my house and we make love, he doesn’t last, he always rush the séx.

He can’t satisfy a woman in bed, all he knows how to do is gbu gbu, gba gba and that’s all…

But I met this advance man last October who is married with just two children. He said he loves his wife and do take care of her but he needs me on the side. I accepted and I’ve been enjoying him since then.

He gives me enough money and, more importantly, he makes love to me in a special way not like that my rush rush boyfriend. We even travel to Abuja together three weeks ago and he proposed to buy a house for me to stay in Abuja and forget about my small business and poor boyfriend in Lagos.

Please, sincerely, what do you guys think I should do? Should I go for my boys love or the good sex and money?

Click here to continue reading
Pictures from Ubi Franklin's birthday party
Is that Miley Cyrus? She looks unrecognizable in new cover for W mag

20 thoughts on “My Sugar Daddy Is ”sweeter” Than My Boyfriend

1. Anonymous on said:

Boys don suffer doo

2. go girl daddy’s rock

3. Starra on said:

You do know he’s not going to marry you, don’t you? As soon as your sugar dad finds someone better, he’ll dump you. He may already have others on the side apart from you. Or are you planning to wreck his home? Think of your future & remember that what goes around comes around. If you don’t love your boyfriend, leave him alone. Stop forcing yourself on him.

4. Lyf is too short to ask for ppl’s opinions, continue wit wat u hv started…u re going d right direction girl….add me up 24CDA1E7 if u want ur own sugar daddy

5. stephen sylvester on said:

Why not go and look for more sugar daddies, U stupid bitch…..
    Any gurl from a good background won’t be posting such rubbish…

6. ndubuisi onyeali on said:

Stop d relatioonship you hv wit d sugar dady now.

7. Anonymous on said:

let her fuck go freaky hell men time for u to learn from u guys fucking mistakes

8. Anonymous on said:

Go 4 d advancd man

9. ssekujju bonny on said:

10. U d better stay wif u boyfriend, d advance man iz nt goin 2 marry u, he will leave u 4 another lady d way he leaves hiz wife 4 u.

11. Isalie you have seen money. And you want to follow it :p. Cut the tales

12. jessica on said:

Jst do wat u tink is best for ur future nd remember to do unto odas wat u will like dem to do to u…… Simple

13. Anonymous on said:

just speak out,tell ur boyfriend,he is nt satisfyin u,dont av a part in ruinin wat God as join 2geda,leave d sugar daddy alone,4 christ sake,he is married,b contended wt ur bf n if u kant stick wt ur bf,end d relatnship bt leave d sugar daddy alone.

14. Anonymous on said:

Shabi na love, sex nd money… Lol all dis shit we see in shuga

15. I bet u dat ur sugar daddy won’t benefit u anytin dan d money and good sex.. It is better u find a good relationship and settle down..

16. O'jay on said:

bitches , idiomatic girl asawo thief..why cant you teach him how to certify you on bed and stay with him whn he is no body.. Sugar daddy sex addict.

17. Anonymous on said:

Bebe now wai 4u! u no say OUR own & MYown diff. Teach ur own

18. Anonymous on said:

go for good sex nd money coz thts wtt u want if not so u were not going to post ths ur nonsense bitch